List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    RE: [Dragonidsuser] Direct Database Access??
From:       "Dean.J.Pompilio () usdoj ! gov" <Dean ! J ! Pompilio () usdoj ! gov>
Date:       2004-01-06 21:51:49

Okay, I followed the RTC instructions below which gets me closer to my goal...   I \
still need a way to compute the aggregate number of ATTACKS and PROBE events over the \
given date range.  I'm thinking that a Python script (or similar) could be used to \
automate the instructions for the RTC.

Are there any decent docs for using the RTC?  How can I add these numbers easily??