List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    Re: Problem w/ Squire & W2K
From:       Mark Day/MNA <Mark_Day () MANULIFE-VENTURE ! COM>
Date:       2001-08-23 14:39:18

No.  No error 8.  And we didn't have any problems with the key.  The
installation went smooth.  Just starting it is the problem.

Mark S. Day
Network Security Manager
Manulife Financial, Boston
(617) 663-3417 (voice)
(617) 663-3367 (fax)
Mark_Day@manulife-venture.com

                    "Wade, Mark"
                    <MAW@PARA-PROTECT.COM>              To:
                    Sent by: Dragon IDS User's          DRAGONIDS-USERS@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
                    List                                cc:
                    <DRAGONIDS-USERS@PEACH.EASE.        Subject:     Re: Problem w/ Squire & W2K
                    LSOFT.COM>

                    08/23/2001 10:25 AM
                    Please respond to Dragon IDS
                    User's List

Was the problem listed as Error 8 or something like that?  I know I ran
into
problems b/c when I registered the key, I did so under the name and it was
all lowercase.  W/ WinNT/2000, the system name is automatically
capitalized.
So, we had to request a new key with all caps.  I know that it installed
fine, but it wouldn't let me start the service.

mark