List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    Re: Dconsole 1.4 -- Raw Output from CGI?
From:       Ron Gula <rgula () ENTERASYS ! COM>
Date:       2001-01-23 16:54:41

Excuses: Dconsole has not gone through our QA process yet which is
why we have the BETA label on it and still have some packaging issues.
Thanks for the feedback.

As for doing scripts to get info, using the same PERL code from
the dconsole.cgi script to open the connection, run the command
and then bring back the data should be doable in a small amount of
time. Cutting and pasting some routines should be reliable. Also,
using netcat or expect should prove flexible enough to build scripts
as well.

Ron Gula