List:       dragonfly-users
Subject:    Re: DragonFlyBSD fast introduction for Italian Perl Workshop
From:       ferz <nonsolosoft () diff ! org>
Date:       2011-08-28 22:04:21

Ok, on 9 september I'll have a lighting talk about DragonFlyBSD at
Italian Perl Workshop in Turin (Torino).

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/talk/3801

I'll prepare soon some slides and I'll ask you for help to improve them.

Thank you in advance,           \ferz