List:       dragonfly-users
Subject:    Re: Firefox crashes
From:       Matthew Dillon <dillon () apollo ! backplane ! com>
Date:       2011-01-28 6:59:19

:$ firefox
:
:Any ideas? I had Firefox working fine on the previous DFly installation. I'm
:running it over SSH (the X server isn't set up yet).
:
:Pierre

    Try using ssh -Y and see if firefox will run.  If that doesn't
    work you may have to do it via a direct connection using
    xhost +client on your server and then setenv DISPLAY server:0.0
    on your client.

    Even though the link is remote both machines might still need
    at least the fonts installed.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>