List:       dragonfly-users
Subject:    Could not find a Java Runtime Environment
From:       Pierre Abbat <phma () phma ! optus ! nu>
Date:       2011-01-17 22:08:30

I'm trying to run soffice, and getting this error from javaldx. I did "ln -s
kaffe-java java" and I still get the error. What's the right way to get a
JRE? Or, since javaldx is a Linux binary, does the JRE also have to be a
Linux binary?

Pierre
--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
J&#xE1; n&#xE3;o percebe nada, j&#xE1; n&#xE3;o percebe nada.