List:       dragonfly-users
Subject:    Re: update of sound infrastructure
From:       Petr Janda <elekktretterr () exemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-10-20 11:43:38

Hmmm, this patch causes my system to restart while loading, always on:

uhub2: VIA UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub2: port error, restarting port 1
uhub2: port error, giving up port 1
Then restart, without any panic. Actually Im not sure if its the patch
or the current HEAD. Moving back to the old kernel fixes it. I'll try
compiling HEAD without your patch later tonight.

Petr