List:       dragonfly-kernel
Subject:    Re: tcpslice removal?
From:       Matthew Dillon <dillon () apollo ! backplane ! com>
Date:       2009-07-06 16:25:01

:I noticed during my update of libpcap/tcpdump that tcpslice is way out
:of date.  It looks like FreeBSD removed it about 3 years ago, and I
:think we should do the same.  It's an "extra" whose functionality isn't
:required in base, and for people that want it, it's in pkgsrc.
:
:Any objections?
:
:--Peter

    tcp-what?  Heh.  Yah, go ahead and remove it.

					    -Matt