List:       dragonfly-kernel
Subject:    Thank You !!!!!
From:       "SEN ANYIM PIUS ANYIM" <p_anyim001 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-16 14:08:30

ATTN :

I am SENATOR Anyim Pius Anyim,The Former Senate President of the Fedral Republic of \
Nigeria, Though this proposal may be very surprise to you as we have not met in any \
way before.
I got your contact address through prayer and devine direction of GOD that you will \
serve as a reliable source to be used to achieve this aim, by trusting under your \
care the total sum of Thirty  million US dollars(US$30M).
This money I want to invest into any business of your choice in your country was \
acquired through the Federal Government of Nigeria for the rehabilitation of Kaduna \
refinery to increase the supply of petroleum product in my country (Nigeria).During \
the time the contract was to be awarded to a foreign contractor,I used my position \
and office to over invoice the sum of SUD.30M from the main contract sum.
The Rehabilitation of the refinery have been completed and commissioned the \
contractor have been paid, then this over invoiced amount (USD.30) which is now kept \
under the care of a security/finance company in (EUROPE) is what I want to trust \
under your care for lucrative investment of your choice in your country.

As a Former Senator, l find it very difficult to invest such amount of money in my \
country due to my position in the Government such amount of money may attract some \
suspision which may lead to my arrest that is why I need your urgent assistance, \
Please indicate your interest in the area of a lucrative business viability in your \
country.
For working with me to actualize this transaction, I will give to you 30% of the \
total fund, while 10% will be used to settle every monetary expenses on the course of \
this transaction and the remaining 60% will be for me.
The proposal should be kept strictly confidential due to my present position in the \
Government as the Former senate President of Nigeria. Please indicate your interest \
by providing me with your private direct phone line / fax number. And I asure you \
that all we be well at the end of this transaction.

Thanks and God bless you.

SENATOR ANYIM PIUS ANYIM