List:       dpdk-users
Subject:    Re: [dpdk-users] Migrating the dpdk.org mailing lists
From:       oulijun <oulijun () huawei ! com>
Date:       2021-01-15 7:45:32

Hi£¬Ali
   Has the DPDK mailing list been migrated?
I find that after I send a patch to dev@dpdk.org, others and myself
cannot receive the patch. We are registered members of dev@dpdk.org.
However, we can receive patch emails sent or copied to dev@dpdk.org from
others in the community.
We need to do something again to solve this problem.
Looking forward to your reply

Thanks
Lijun Ou

ÔÚ 2020/12/31 0:35, Ali Alnubani дµÀ: