List:       dpdk-users
Subject:    Re: [dpdk-users] Mellanox drivers filter outgoing packets
From:       Olga Shern <olgas () mellanox ! com>
Date:       2019-09-08 21:43:44

Hi Amedeo,

Please send email to Mellanox support , support@mellanox.com

Thanks,
Olga

-----Original Message-----
From: users <users-bounces@dpdk.org> On Behalf Of Amedeo Sapio
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 11:09 PM
To: users@dpdk.org

Dear all,

I have recently upgraded Mellanox OFED to version 4.6-1.0.1 and I see a behavior \
which was not present with an older version. If my DPDK app sends packets addressed \
to the NIC itself, i.e.,  SMAC=DMAC, these packets are not sent and silently dropped. \
Is this a bug or intentional? Is there any way to avoid this behavior?

Thanks for the help!

---
Amedeo

--

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for the \
original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this \