List:       dpdk-users
Subject:    [dpdk-users] reviewathon is today!(?)
From:       Ferruh Yigit <ferruh.yigit () intel ! com>
Date:       2018-09-25 8:56:49

Hi,

An reviewathon is happening in Intel, please feel free to join us.

Indeed this was planned to be community review day, but we were late to
communicate this, sorry. I hope we can do a better organized one next week.

Please join to IRC [1], fell free to ask questions, communicate with other
developers to boost consuming patch backlog.

Cheers,
ferruh

[1]
freenode.net #dpdk