List:       dpdk-users
Subject:    [dpdk-users] The purpose of Reorder Library and IP fragmentation in DPDK
From:       Sungho Hong <maverickjin88 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-15 23:55:20

Hello, DPDK users,

I am trying to send 4096 byte of message by splitting the message into 4
packets.

However, Simply sending the messages in bursts does not guarantee that the
messages will be received in order.

For example if I send 3 messages in 3 bursts
I receive messages like this below

ex) send (3 burst)
[1111111] [22222] [33333]

ex) recv
[33333] [22222] [1111111]

So In order to solve this issue, I was struggling with reorder library and
ip fragmentation in l3fwd example.
Which library do I have to use in order to achieve  the result like this
below? (IP fragmentation or Reorder Library)

ex) send (3 burst)
[1111111] [22222] [33333]

ex) recv
[1111111] [22222] [33333]