List:       dpdk-users
Subject:    [dpdk-users] high jitter in dpdk kni
From:       marc.freynet () nokia ! com (Freynet, Marc (Nokia - FR))
Date:       2016-01-25 14:43:35

?  I see. But this should not be the issue in Ping.
May be you could check the CPU per core and specifically the core where the KNI linux \
kernel thread  runs.

?"Bowl of rice will raise a benefactor, a bucket of rice will raise a enemy.", \
Chinese proverb.

FREYNET Marc
Alcatel-Lucent France
Centre de Villarceaux