List:       dpdk-dev
Subject:    [dpdk-dev] Q on code contribution to DPDK
From:       rkerur () gmail ! com (r k)
Date:       2014-10-31 22:10:10

Hello DPDK development team,

This is the 3rd email i am sending but it never shows up. I am
subscribed to the list though.

I am interested in contributing to DPDK and wanted to know a way of
contributing to it. Some questions

1. Will DPDK accept patches from community? I will be individual
contributor with no affiliation to any company.

2. If answer is "Yes" to previous question, should I look at DPDK
development roadmap and pick one from that?

Inputs appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravi