List:       dpdk-dev
Subject:    [dpdk-dev] Is there any instance about pipe-line model?
From:       jinxiu.1006 () 163 ! com (dvr)
Date:       2013-08-27 1:34:14

hi,
    all,
    I know that the "testpmd" application is used to receive and forward packet using \
run-to-completion model. However, I need to use pipe-line model in my program. That \
is, I want to receive packet on one core, and forward it on another core, because I \
have to deal with the packet between the two procedures.  Is there any instance about \
this case?  I'll be appreciate for any help.
Best Regards!
Maria