List:       dpdk-announce
Subject:    [dpdk-announce] DPDK Summit China/Asia-Pacific 2016
From:       tim.odriscoll () intel ! com (O'Driscoll, Tim)
Date:       2016-03-04 14:35:51

We're delighted to announce that the first event in our DPDK Summit series for 2016, \
for the China/Asia-Pacific region, will be held on Wednesday May 18th at the \
Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, Shanghai, China.

The DPDK community in the China/Asia-Pacific region will meet face-to-face at this \
event and continue a dialogue on the future direction of packet processing in a \
variety of industry segments?including telecom, cloud, enterprise, security, \
financial services, and healthcare. A multitude of technical issues?facing the DPDK \
community will be discussed, with opportunities to learn from peers, DPDK architects \
and developers. This event provides a platform for personal networking in the DPDK \
community making us a productive, cohesive, and lively open source community!

Presentations at the event will be delivered mostly in Mandarin, but real-time \
translation into English will be available.

You can register for the event at: https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/registration

To submit an abstract for a presentation at this event, please \
contact?dpdk-china-event at intel.com.

Details of further events in the 2016 DPDK Summit series will follow later, but \
current plans include:

DPDK Summit USA: As discussed at one of our recent community calls, our aim is to \
hold this some time over the summer in the Bay Area. We're working with the Linux \
Foundation event planning team to identify possible dates and locations.

DPDK Userspace: Following the success of last year's event, we'll be holding this \
again in Dublin in October, probably on Oct 20th-21st.