List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Using custom ghostscript installation
From:       marco restelli <mrestelli () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-11-15 17:44:40

Dear all,
   I am using doxygen+latex to generate png files for some equations.
I have a custom latex Installation which is not included in the system
path - using LATEX_CMD_NAME I can select the latex executable
from the doxyfile, but I can not find a way to select also my custom
ghostscript executable. Is there such an option?

Thank you,
   Marco