List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Group projects by folders
From:       "Protsenko, Andrey" <andrey.protsenko () haw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       2017-02-18 21:02:36

Hello everybody,
I several projects in sperate folders (a library and applications that use =
it) that I would like to document together as separate modules. Is  it poss=
ible to have them grouped or I have to manually add every file to a froup? =
also what is the difference between \ingroup and \addtogroup?

thanks for help