List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] different editor colors for Doxygen comments vs. "regular" comments ?
From:       Ron W <ronw.mrmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-17 16:46:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM, <
doxygen-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:58:50 -0800
> From: "Monique Semp" <monique.semp@earthlink.net>
> Subject: [Doxygen-users] different editor colors for Doxygen comments
>         vs.     "regular" comments ?
>
> Does anyone have recommendations for editors that have syntax highlighting
> that differentiates between Doxygen block comments and other comments?
>
> Recently I found that Notepad++ makes it easy to choose different colors
> for ?regular? comments vs. ?other comments?, such as Doxygen blocks. It?s
> quite a nice thing to be able to quickly scroll through a file and see
> which functions/etc. have Doxygen blocks and which ones don?t.

Eclipse (eclipse.org) supports different highlighting for different comment
type.

Also, any editor or IDE base on Scintilla (like notepad++ is) should, too.
See: http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaRelated.html

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

2015 at 11:59 PM,  <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:doxygen-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net" \
target="_blank">doxygen-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px \
0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex"><br>

            vs.        &quot;regular&quot; comments ?<br>
Does anyone have recommendations for editors that have syntax highlighting that \
differentiates between Doxygen block comments and other comments?<br> <br>
Recently I found that Notepad++ makes it easy to choose different colors for \
?regular? comments vs. ?other comments?, such as Doxygen blocks. It?s quite a nice \
thing to be able to quickly scroll through a file and see which functions/etc. have \
href="http://eclipse.org">eclipse.org</a>) supports different highlighting for \
Scintilla (like notepad++ is) should, too. See:  <a \