List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Doxygen not updating comments for duplicate files
From:       ansh2d87 <ansh2d87 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-04 12:54:26

I am using doxygen to provide comments to some .c and .h files (file level
comments only). There are some files which are duplicated (same name) and
are present in different subfolders. So, when I provide comments for these
files, doxygen is not updating it in the generated html file.
I read doxygen command description provided at below link and tried
providing the path for such files to make them unique but that also not
working.

 http://www.doxygen.nl/commands.html#cmdfile

The options I tried till now are as below. Consider, Nm.h is the file having
multiple copies:

 1.   /*! \file Nm.h
         * \brief Header file
       */
 2.   /*! \file \sgdcc\checkdrive\test\Nm.h
         * \brief Header file
       */
 3.   /*! \file sgdcc\checkdrive\test\Nm.h
         * \brief Header file
       */

Comments are not getting updated even for a single file. I tried providing
short path as well as full path but nothing is working. I am compliling
doxygen through ClearCase and the doxygen version used in it is 1.8.2

Please help me in resolving this issue.