List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Custom user tabs highlighting
From:       Stefan Kaufmann <stefan.kaufmann () ibeo-as ! com>
Date:       2015-03-09 11:33:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Albert,

thanks for checking. Yes this is the side effect. For me, it seems, that
this side effect is unavoidable currently.

I guess a new command would be required to allow custom tab highlighting
like:

\page <name> [title]
\tab <name of associated tab>

For me, the "related pages" tab does not make any sense, since if I
create a custom page, I want the user to get there from a link or tab, I
create manually. I guess no one will look for help in the docu browsing
throught the related pages site.

Best regards,
Stefan

--