List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Don't List Pages Under "Related Pages" tab
From:       doxyfool <Omar.Abed () gd-ais ! com>
Date:       2014-05-29 20:32:22

I've actually done a strange workaround that got the job done.
Instead of declaring my new pages as pages with the @page tag, I declared
them as groups with the @defgroup tag. Then I made the tabs point to those
groups using: url="@ref groupname".
Groups are stored under the "Modules" tab, so I simply set the "Modules" tab
visibility to "no". Now, the new "pages" (which are really groups) don't
appear listed under the "Related Pages" tab, and I can click their tabs and
go to the pages that I want.

The one issue with this workaround is that the tab I choose is not
highlighted. So when I am on the page that I created, there is no tab
selected. But since my page heading is the same as the title on the tab, it
is easy to figure out. And it doesn't redirect to the "Related Pages" tab at
least, so that's better.