List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Doxygen-users Digest, Vol 90, Issue 8
From:       Ron Wilson <ronw.mrmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-26 20:40:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM, <
doxygen-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:40:18 -0200
> From: Hugo Benicio <hbobenicio@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Doxygen-users] Missing "refman" tex file for PDF output
>         generation
> To: doxygen-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> Anyone?
> I really need to generate a pdf documentation but, without any error
> messages and help from here, It will be almost impossible for me,
> unfortunately...

In addition to Robert Smigielski's suggestion, have you tried generating
other output formats? Are they generted correctly? If not, the location(s)
of the problems could help you find your issue.

Also, as a work-around, there are tools to convert RTF to PDF (or even HTML
to PDF). If you wanted/needed more control, is also possible to convert XML
to PDF, but that would require creating an XSL template.