List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Passing a .dox file that is not included in the related pages (tab type="pages") tab
From:       admsugar <asugarman () osisoft ! com>
Date:       2013-07-17 18:39:34

<http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/file/n6152/Untitled.png>

Is there a way i can pass a .dox file that uses @page "____" to post text to
a certain page, but that doesn't get picked up if the default <pages> tab
that is still there in the xml file? In my project we kept the pages tab
there so that the external docs that get passed through that tab have their
own drop down arrow in the navtree hierarchy. We also want to pass a dox
that adds information to the homepage of a usergroup (api), but that does
not come up in the navtree in any way.

Currently all the .dox files get added to the navtree when the pages tab is
enabled, is there a way to customize this?

If your unclear, then in the picture you can see that right side is the
documentation passed to the API homepage through the apihome.dox file.
However, since the <pages> tab is still there, it is also getting its own
place in the nav tree hierarchy (lowercase api under the API) that does not
have any documentation it it. Is there a way I can pass text through the use
of @page like i am but can make it not appear in the nav tree documentation
(how to not get it picked up by the related pages tab)?

What the apihome.dox file includes:

/*!
@page api
 \section section Houdini API Documentation
*/

Thanks.