List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Customizing Latex output (& searching doxygen-users archive)
From:       Markus Raab <usenet () markus-raab ! org>
Date:       2012-09-18 19:42:24

Hi!

Andrew Voelkel wrote:

> I've got some weird stuff going on with Latex trying too hard not to put
> blank space at the end of a page where the next page has a figure at the
> top. From what I've been able to find out, the \setlength{\parskip}
> command may fix this problem. But I don't know how to introduce this
> command into the Doxygen Latex configuration. I searched through the docs
> and looked at the options and I don't see anything that matches. Can
> anyone help me with this?

One way to customize latex is by using the config option LATEX_HEADER which
can use a style file. There you could change how figures are placed
globally in latex - you can ask in a latex group how you could do that.

If you exactly know where you would like to add your latex code, you can do
this with \latexonly and \endlatexonly directly in the documentation. I
have not used this feature up to now, though.

best regards
Markus