List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] MathJax usage
From:       Albert <albert.tests () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-28 18:05:05

Dear all,

I've been looking at the rendering of the formulas by MathJax compared
by the standard rendering as done with the latex png files and the
MathJax rendering is much better. In the beginning I used the MathJax
from the CDN but this is a bit slow and one has to be connected to the
Internet, furthermore in the Doxygen documentation it is advised to
use a local copy.
I've downloaded the 2.0 version, but it is not completely clear to me
what I have to install as a minimal installation. At first glance the
unpacked directory seems a good andidate but this does not work.
I now have an installation with, besides the MathJax.js file, the
extensions, jax and fonts directories (all from the main directory so
not from the unpacked directory). I'm not sure whether or not I need
the config and images directory.

In advance, thanks for your advise

Albert