List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Why duplicated document are in both .h and .cpp?
From:       Jake Colman <colman () ppllc ! com>
Date:       2012-08-17 13:13:20

It's your choice where to put the documentation.  If the documentation
appears immediately before the item being documented Doxygen will know
what is being documented.  Otherwise, you have to tell it.

For example:

1) If the documentation for a class appears in the .h file immediately
   before its declaration you do not need to use the \class command.

2) If the documentation for a function/method appears immediately before
   its implementation in a source file you do not need to use the \fn
   command.

--
Jake Colman | Director, Software Development
Principia Partners LLC