List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Fortran File List brief description problem
From:       Albert <albert.tests () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-11 19:58:42

Hi Ron,

Please post your Doxyfile, as close to the original Doxyfile as
possible (reduce size of Doxyfile by compressing and / or remove all
lines starting with #) and a minimalistic Fortran file showing the
problem. (Based on your description I cannot reproduce the problem).

Best Regards,

Albert

@Ron forgot to include the Doxygen list