List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Some questions/suggestions concerning SVG-drawings
From:       Doxygen <doxygen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-07 21:29:40

On Mar 7, 2012, at 21:39, Udo Weik <WeikEngOff@aol.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I really like the possibility to use SVG-drawings in doxygen.
> Some questions/suggestions (Doxygen 1.8.0):
> 1. I'm using Firefox 10.0.2 on a WIN 7 64bit PC. When I click
> on the print button inside the drawing the following error
> message is shown:
> Failed to open popup window needed for printing!
> w is null

This is probably due to the popup blocker feature of firefox. If you use local files \
you should add <file> to the popup blocker exception list (including the pointy \
brackets).

> 2. I'm using really long names > 40 chars. Then the frame is
> too small.

If you see characters overflowing the box, then that seems to be a rendering bug in \
firefox for Windows. I see this as well, but not on the Mac.

> 3. Like that print button there should be a second button for
> saving the SVG-drawing. It's not directly possible to
> use the context menu for saving it like a pictures.
> In a next step a conversion utility should then be supported,
> so that the SVG-drawing can be converted to a picture on the
> fly. See my question:
> [Doxygen-users] SVG-drawings and Firefox
> 4. When hovering with the mouse over a method, their description
> should be shown.

Should be something that dot should support.

Regards,
  Dimitri