List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] detailed section with no comments?
From:       Robb Surridge <Robb.Surridge () autodesk ! com>
Date:       2012-01-05 19:20:01

Hello,
I have a bunch of accessors and simple class functions that are defined inl=
ine.
The development manager doesn't want to have to bother to put doxygen comme=
nts for cases like these, because he feels that adding comments for simple =
cases makes redundant clutter in the headers. I still want the inline sourc=
e to get included in the doc, so that people can read the implementation an=
d follow the links to the other documented members in the code fragments.

So, I would like to force the generated documentation to put a "detailed" s=
ection for any function that has inline source code, even if that function =
has no doxygen comment block.

I can't figure out any way to get this to work. The best compromise I can c=
ome up with is to make a group that encloses the accessors, and use DISTRIB=
UTE_GROUP_DOC to assign a redundant comment like "Accessor function." to ev=
ery member in the group. But that's kind of ugly.
Any ideas?