List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Splitting big documentation / Adding doc for
From:       "rmp8427 () googlemail ! com" <rmp8427 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-21 14:08:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yee, thanks that hits the second one. But I still got problems with the
first problem. My documentation goes like this:

Foo.php :
class Foo {
  /**
   * brief sentence
   *
   * @param $doctor
   */
  public function who($doctor) { ... }
}

Another.php shall be :
/**
 * \fn Foo::who
 *
 * Additional information that shall be written with this function.
 * In another file because it to long to go within the original file.
 */

So that first the upper docs appear and with that some additional as below.
But doxygen exterminates my additional documentation and it won't be shown
in HTML output. That's how I tried to separate but it didn't work.

How do I separate right?

Thanks in advance!