List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Automatic link generation for class names
From:       Hagen Pfaff <mail () hagen-pfaff ! de>
Date:       2011-03-16 23:26:22

I just started using Doxygen and so far I'm very happy with it. The only
feature I'm having issues with is the automatic link generation for
class names: "All words in the documentation that correspond to a
documented class and contain at least one non-lower case character will
automatically be replaced by a link to the page containing the
documentation of the class."

This tends to get in the way with languages like German where all nouns
start with a captal letter. If you prefer "natural" class names like
Rectangle over names like CRectangle or Rect you end up with lots of
false links all over the documentation. I found no way of configuring
this feature within Doxygen. Turning automatic link generation off
completely would be acceptable for me because I'd rather manually tag a
link where needed instead of having to check for false links everywhere
and switch each of them off with %.

Does anyone know how to configure or deactivate link generation for
class names? Or have some smart workaround?

Thanks,
Hagen