List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] \include removing doxygen comments
From:       Albert <albert.tests () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-25 9:27:44

Hi John,

When I understand you right you have a file that you want to include
into the Doxygen generated output and this file to be included
contains also some Doxygen statements that you want to leave
untouched.
Things that come straight to my mind are:
\verbinclude
and inside the file:
\verbatim
\code
or escaping the Doxygen comment keywords.
(A small example + Doxyfile might help too)

Best Regards,

Albert