List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Limiting doxygen output
From:       Edward Diener <eldlistmailingz () tropicsoft ! com>
Date:       2010-09-17 16:49:06

On 9/17/2010 9:53 AM, Albert wrote:
> Hi Edward,
>
> First of all which version and platform are you using.
> Some salutation would be nice
>
> Without thinking:
> 1) Maybe a style sheet or reading the documentation as far as I know
> there is a lot of information in there

I will look at the documentation further.

> 2) SORT_MEMBER_DOCS = NO

The macros are still sorted even with SORT_MEMBER_DOCS = NO. There does
not seem to be a way to turn off the sort for file entities, or perhaps
for just file entities which are macro defines.

> 4) part can be done by SHOW_FILES = NO; brows through the Doxyfile for
> more ideas

No documentation for the macros are shown at all if SHOW_FILES = NO.
This is probably because the macro defines are file level entities.

> 5) SEARCHENGINE = NO

This works.

Thanks !