List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] when i document the *.h and the *.c files all
From:       Paul Joireman <joireman () fnal ! gov>
Date:       2009-11-30 18:34:03

A solution I use is to bracket the function prototypes with \cond and
\endcond commands in the *.h
file, like so:

*.h file:

\**
  @cond INCLUDE_WITH_DOXYGEN
**/
 /* Function prototypes */
\**
  @endcond
**/

As long as INCLUDE_WIH_DOXYGEN is not defined in your Doxyfile, the function
prototypes will be exclude from the *.h documentation.   In this model I'm
assuming that the marked up function comments are in the *.c file.

Paul