List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Mis-located deprected.html
From:       Neil Bird <neil () fnxweb ! com>
Date:       2009-11-23 10:26:42

   Just going through a cleaned up 1.6.1+ output (having fixed a slew of
warnings, etc.), and I have just found an oddity with the deprecated.html file.

   tree.html was linking to dN/dNN/deprecated.html, which it couldn't find.
  I edited it to point to the top-level dir. (where it was), and it loaded
OK.  But then, all the code links were wrong:  they're all '../../dN/dNN',
as if deprecated.html really did want to be down in a sub directory.

   So, where should it have ended up?

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature