List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Doxygen Filter for State Machines and Tables
From:       "A. S. Budden" <abudden () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-21 8:33:41

Dear all,

In case it's of any help to anyone, I've updated my doxygen input
filter and posted the latest version here:

http://sites.google.com/site/abudden/doxygen-preprocessor

This supports state machine diagrams with a far simpler syntax than
the @dot one (see website for an example) and also tables with an
easy-to-read (in the source code) syntax.

If anyone has any comments, criticisms or suggestions, please feel
free to let me know!

Regards,

Al