List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] Doxygen 1.5.8 Problems
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-02-05 22:07:36

On Wednesday 04 February 2009 2:02:41 pm Dimitri Van Heesch wrote:
> Hi Allen,
>
> It is not a known problem as such.
> Please try if the latest version from subversion solves the problem.
> If not, then please tell me how I can reproduce the problem
> (preferably in the form of a bug report).

Dmitri,

We built doxygen from svn.  And so far it seems to be working much better.
No longer seeing the internal error messages in the logs.

BTW: this is on a FreeBSD system generating api.kde.org.

I'm CC'ing Adriaan on this message because he did the compiling work
and said it wasn't easy -- and he may have patches for you.

Thanks for the tip.
-Allen