List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Doxygen 1.5.8 Problems
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-02-04 13:42:25

Howdy,

We upgraded to version 1.5.8 and now generating the dox for KDE doesn't work.
The CPU tags to 99% and stays there

The only thing I noticed in the logs is
"Internal error: Requested unknown option GENERATE_INDEXLOG!"

I see this error was reported before, and should have been fixed in v1.5.7.1
My Doxyfiles have
GENERATE_TESTLIST      = NO
GENERATE_BUGLIST       = YES
GENERATE_DEPRECATEDLIST= YES