List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] How can I document Fortran 77 codes using Doxygen
From:       "Oleg Batrashev" <ogbash () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-09 10:23:40

Hi,

>From the manual, it seems Doxygen 1.5.6 can doc FORTRAN codes. However, I
>can not find any example to use it. Does anyone show me one example to doc
>FORTRAN, especially 77 codes?
Example is available here http://dougdevel.org/index.php?page=doxygen

Fixed format support is now only in repository (Doxygen 1.5.6-SVN, was
added in rev633). It has one problem, namely when adding one-line
comments between function arguments but otherwise should work fine.
I'm going to address this problem this month.

Oleg