List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Non-escaped @ in @code blocks
From:       "P. Fleury" <fleury () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-02-27 17:11:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I have encountered this problem, not sure if it's a bug:

/**
 * Some brief. some comments to go with it.
 * @code
 * cerr << "$@";
 * @endcode
 */

Now this produces the proper HTML code block, but in the source view, the $@
does not get ignored (it's in a @code block) and messes up the line count as
the whole line up to the end of the following function is marked as being on
the same source line. All following line counts are offset.

Escaping the '@' does not work either, and the escaping '\' also shows in
the pretty CSS'd HTML code.

Any hints about a way around this problem ?

--paf