List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] problem with html tree view
From:       "Achim Knott" <mihca2000 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2007-07-30 15:19:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I migrated from version 1.4.5 to the latest doxygen distribution 1.5.3 a
coupler of hours ago.
I noticed that now in the html output the tree view (on the left hand side)
is different (larger font, larger spacing, all expanded) from the one
compiled with the older doxygen version.

I havenīt changed anything in my source code or style sheets.

I noticed that between these two versions there a couple of changes
concerning the configuration tags; especially connected with encoding (UTF-8
etc.);
do I have to apply changes to the configuration tags to get the old - good
looking tree view - or is the problem connected with style sheets?

Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Achim