List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Small suggestion for a change to the Doxygen
From:       "Mike Schwartz" <Mike.Schwartz () Real-Time-Consulting ! com>
Date:       2007-07-28 0:01:24

Small suggestion for a change to the Doxygen documentation:

Where it is
(Background :)
I recently downloaded a Windows version [1.5.2] of Doxygen,
and started
reading at
   C:\Program Files\doxygen\html\...
(that is,
   "file:///C:/Program%20Files/doxygen/html/").
I noticed, in
   "file:///C:/Program%20Files/doxygen/html/formulas.html"
(in the "Warning:", right at the end of that page or
'section')
these 2 sentences:
<< "Currently, doxygen is not very fault tolerant in
recovering from typos in formulas. It may have to be
necessary to remove the file formula.repository that is
written to the html directory to a rid of an incorrect
formula" >>

What I suggest to Change
[1.]  The second sentence there should begin "It may be",
instead of "It may have to be".
[2.]  It should say "to get rid of" (or maybe even "to
recover from") instead of  "to a rid of".
[3.]  The second sentence should end with a period (".").
I realize that these are really picayune ('chicken feed')
nit picks.
I apologize if they are below the radar, or "granularity",
of this list.
Thanks,
((New subscriber and first-time poster to this list)),
Mike Schwartz
Real Time Consulting LLC
Mike.Schwartz@Real-Time-Consulting.com

["winmail.dat" (application/ms-tnef)]