List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] newbie question
From:       Kerry.Liles () sybase ! com
Date:       2007-06-12 15:50:44

--=_alternative 00570AF2852572F8_=

Not sure exactly how to phrase this question, but ...

when I use doxygen to generate documentation for Java code,
all the generated xml refers to java objects using a double colon as a
separator.

For example:

        ianywhere::ultralite::aggregate class

I would prefer just a single dot (period).
Is this something that is configurable within doxygen
(if so, I cannot find any options within my Doxyfile that look relevant)?

thanks
--=_alternative 00570AF2852572F8_=

question, but ... &nbsp; </font>
for Java code, </font>
objects using a double colon as a separator.</font>
class</font>
within doxygen </font>
my Doxyfile that look relevant)?</font>
--=_alternative 00570AF2852572F8_=--