List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] subversion (was: Unofficial Accouncement of New
From:       Kevin McBride <kevin () planetsaphire ! com>
Date:       2005-09-16 6:48:30

Marcus wrote:
> By the way, it the regular CVS server for doxygen just going to be
> down for a while? I was not sure whether Dmitri (and anyone else who
>  had CVS write access) would be using the server you put up for
> changes.
>
> I partly ask because last night's download didn't compile, and Dmitri
>  posted a message saying that he was going to fix that soon. I wasn't
>  sure if he was using your server now to put changes or where I could
>  get a version that compiles.

Dimitri tried to commit the appropriate changes, but according to a few
e-mails I recieved from him, he didn't use the commit command properly.
Hopefully, now that I told him that the CVS repository for doxygen is
now multi-module, he will be able to commit his changes.

on a slightly technical side,
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@66.24.29.1:/doxygen export -Dtomorrow doxygen

That CVS command downloads the doxygen source code directly from the
development module in the doxygen repository.

All I can tell you for now: Give Dimitri some extra time.  It appears
that he is not used to handling a multi-module repository. :)

- KJM