List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Installing doxygen X86-64
From:       Marcus <mathpup () mylinuxisp ! com>
Date:       2005-09-15 7:01:28

Has there been any work on modifying the configuration system to support
X86-64 or possibly moving to a different configuration system?

I ran across problems running the configure script. One is the lack of
linux-g++-64 in tmake/lib. The other is that configure only looks in
$QTDIR/lib for Qt libraries instead of $QTDIR/lib64. I was able to work
around both issues with ugly hacks, but I gather that tmake is aging that
might be missing other platforms as well.