List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    Re: [Doxygen-users] interfaces declared in C++ .h files are not documented by doxygen !Help needed
From:       Dimitri van Heesch <dimitri () stack ! nl>
Date:       2005-04-28 20:28:06

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 02:07:28PM +0200, RTS Stipic Marijan wrote:

> > Hi,
> > I want to document a project wich is fully written in c++.
> > Classes, Structs and so on are documented, but on interfaces declared
> > as e.g. interface if {} (c++ style not idl) doxygen dont produce any
> > output.
> > Does someone know what is the easiest (or fastest) way to get this problem
> > fixed)?

interface is not a valid keyword in C++, so I guess that there is macro
somewhere that replaces interface by class or stuct. This is also how you can
solve your problem with doxygen. See the preprocessor section of the manual
for details.

> > P.S Ihave Version 1.4.0 but Ive download the latest Sources (dg 1.4.2) but
> > i get link error  unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl
> > parseCommentBlock(class Entry *,class QCString const &,class .......

__cdecl sounds like windows. There are binaries for windows available for
all versions including CVS snapshots, so please try these if you have problems
building from sources.

Regards,
  Dimitri