List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Re: [Flashcoders] ASDT creating new As2 class
From:       Ron Wheeler <rwheeler () artifact-software ! com>
Date:       2005-03-24 18:12:00

I am trying to get Doxygen to support Actionscript. It currently works
pretty well but still has trouble with the Actionscript typing syntax.
"a:Number"
It produces a nice set of reports and class diagrams.
What is apparently needed to support ActionScript is a pre-processing
filter to rewrite the type syntax into something that looks more like Java.

asdt supports a small number of javadoc tags but it is almost everything
that you need.
I would like asdt to incorporate a lot more of the java functions such
as the Create Source file which was missing for the previous problem
that you had.

I would also like asdt to add some hooks into the Eclipse UML modeling
tools that are already in the basic Eclipse plug-in library for the java
crowd.

Ron