List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Incorrect class parsing...
From:       "Dave Williss" <dwilliss () microimages ! com>
Date:       2005-02-24 16:22:17

If you look at these two pages...

http://www.microimages.com/tntsdk71/classHTTPCLIENT.html
http://www.microimages.com/tntsdk71/httpclient_8h-source.html

There are two classes defined in the include file, HTTPCLIENT and \
HTTPCLIENT::INSTANCEDATA.  However, all of the INSTANCEDATA methods are showing up as \
part of HTTPCLIENT and it doesn't seem to see the INSTANCEDATA as being a separate \
class.

When running the documentation through Doxygen, we have it setup to ignore the \
CLASSLIBEXPORT (works for other classes) and have defined GENERATING_DOXYGEN_OUTPUT \
so that the preprocessor will ignore the private members.

This is a somewhat old version of Doxygen, so I don't know if updating will solve \
this or not.

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup